Help Me Chose Dune Buggy Tour

Rottweiler Puppy

I am looking at the one through Island Marketing http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelDuneBuggyTour.htm or the http://www.cozumeldunebuggytours.com one.

Are the the same exact tour? Any benefit over one or the other? The second one has the guide named Omar I have heard so much about. I dont know if Island Marketing uses them or not.

Both same price and everything. Same terms and description except dunebuggytours offers a second tour at 12:30. Both include an option for the tequila factory.

Which should I go for? I am leaning towards the dunebuggytours one as they have the highly rated guide and the option of going out a little later so we dont have to rush. We are arriving on the Carnival Liberty and are there until 10pm so time is not a big constraint.

I am now leaning towards going directly to them without island marketing. Only a $20 deposit up front.

Main reason now is they offer a second tour time of 12:30. Since my ship is there until 10pm, perhaps the second tour wont be so crowded?

I hear all the different buggy tours go to the same places. Even if one group is small, the beach might be crowded as hell when it gets there.

Archived