Where to find Kabana Jewelry

rlsii488

You will find Kabana at Kay's Fine Jewelry in St. Kitts. Bought a piece there several years ago. I was at their St. Maarten store in February and the salesman said they carry Kabana only at the St. Kitt's store. Not sure where else it is sold.

Jan

Can anyone tell me where we may be able to find the best prices of Kabana jewelry on our southern caribbean cruise? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Kabana jewelry is made in New Mexico. Not sure why you would want to buy something that has been exported from the USA. It should be cheaper to buy State side.

There are several stores in St Thomas, Aruba, Curacao, Bahamas, St John, St Kitts and i am sure many others. Look up kabana.net and then click on international locations.

We bought some on a Med cruise on the Greek Island of Mykonos. But I am not sure you can find genuine Kabana anywhere in the Caribbean except the ship. They do sell it on Solstice Class ships in their "nice" jewelry store. They can verify the marks for real Kabana pieces as well.

Be sure you know the best pricing you can find locally for what you are looking for to make sure a purchase during your cruise will be at a good price. The best advice for buying jewelry on a cruise is "let the buyer beware".

Granted, my jeweler has a vested interest, but she said not to buy any jewelry on a cruise. From her perspective, it can always be found cheaper in US. From my personal experience, my DH bought me a ring in St. Lucia that I love but when I found out how much it would cost in the US, I really wish I would have waited to get it at home. This time, I have been buying jewlery for myself that I have hidden from me so when I start getting an itch for more BLING I can whip out a piece of my "new" jewelry.

Archived