Do you know Jack? Enchantment 2-7-11

Was on the February 7th sailing of the Enchantment and met Jack...he was one of the highlights of the cruise. Very entertaining.

Sadly we didn't get Jack's email (daughter thought I had it and I thought she got it).:(

If you know Jack and how we can contact him please e-mail me.

pmfan21@yahoo

Perhaps more information is needed. It is likely that there was more than one Jack on the ship. Was he cruising as a guest or an entertainer? Is he crew, an officer or???

No I don't know Jack :D.

Annieeee

Perhaps more information is needed. It is likely that there was more than one Jack on the ship. Was he cruising as a guest or an entertainer? Is he crew, an officer or???

No I don't know Jack :D.

Annieeee

Jack was a guest. Each day he wore a different color t-shirt that said Jack. He traveled with family and their t-shirts identified them as Jack's Wife, Jack's Sister, Jack's Brother in Law. Jack also had many name tags that he handed out to those who asked. Some of the sayings were I met Jack, I cruised with Jack, Jack's new friend, Jack's cook, Jack's lawyer. The sayings were endless. Jack definitely made the cruise interesting. :D

Was on the February 7th sailing of the Enchantment and met Jack...he was one of the highlights of the cruise. Very entertaining.

Sadly we didn't get Jack's email (daughter thought I had it and I thought she got it).:(

If you know Jack and how we can contact him please e-mail me.

pmfan21@yahoo

:cool:JACK will be on Enchantment, sailing May 28th. Unfortunately not the same JACK. :cool:SAILAWAYJACK is Sailing Again LOL

Jack was a guest. Each day he wore a different color t-shirt that said Jack. He traveled with family and their t-shirts identified them as Jack's Wife, Jack's Sister, Jack's Brother in Law. Jack also had many name tags that he handed out to those who asked. Some of the sayings were I met Jack, I cruised with Jack, Jack's new friend, Jack's cook, Jack's lawyer. The sayings were endless. Jack definitely made the cruise interesting. :D

sounds kind of neat. did you try to google him??

sounds kind of neat. did you try to google him??

He made the cruise interesting and fun. :D

Yes, I tried google but had no luck so I posted here in the off chance that others on this sailing may have a contact for him.

I think this Jack was on the Enchantment in Dec. when my brother sailed. If this is the same one he has sailed the Enchantment many many times and is well known by the crew.

That must be a different JACK, as I understood this JACK to say it was his first time on the Enchantment.

We first saw the "Famous Jack, RCCL's Mystery Man", on the Enchantment many years ago. 2002.

We were doing a B2B on her. As instructed by an officer, we sat in the lobby waiting for Security to clear the ship.

Jack was the first passenger allowed to board the ship. All crew knew him right away and came over to talk to him.

The one now handing out cards is not the "real Jack" everyone asked about on here for years. ;)

You would need to describe him a little more to see if this is the "Jack" that people talk about.

We sailed with him (the one I'm referring to) on the Enchantment and he has sailed many, many, many, many (did I say many...) times. Yes, he is well known by the crew on this ship as well as others.

We had the privilege of having lunch with him one day and he is delightful.

Do a search on this forum - he has been discussed before. :)

You would need to describe him a little more to see if this is the "Jack" that people talk about.

We sailed with him (the one I'm referring to) on the Enchantment and he has sailed many, many, many, many (did I say many...) times. Yes, he is well known by the crew on this ship as well as others.

We had the privilege of having lunch with him one day and he is delightful.

Do a search on this forum - he has been discussed before. :)

That must be a different JACK, as I understood this JACK to say it was his first time on the Enchantment.

For those who read this thread and tried to help me find Jack, I thank you. :)

Jack has been found and this morning I recieved an e-mail with his contact information.

Just though I'd update everyone. Once again thanks.

Archived