beverages on Royal Caribbean

maggiemustang

I'd like to have more info on exactly which beverages are included on Royal Caribbean cruises. A few questions:

Which beverages are included?

Can I get these anywhere on ship at any time? or only when eating?

Can I bring my own non-alcoholic beverages on board and store them in my cabin fridge?

If only my husband purchases the soda card, what stops him from getting me a soda as well?

Thanks!

Hi! we just returned from our first cruise, so I am hardly a pro, but this is how it was for us.

Juice was only available for breakfast.

My hubby drinks dr pepper, (RCI doesn't serve that) and so we brought our own and used a travel cup with ice and just carried that around for him. We bought a soda card for me, but wish we hadn't. I should have done the same thing he did.

They filled the ice bucket in our room twice a day, so that worked out well for us.

I was told that if you bought alcohol in port they would take it from you and hold it until the end of the cruise, but they didn't take ours. Maybe that was a fluke.

hope this helps

Juice is only in the morning. But you can fill up a large cup or thermos and take it with you. You can make your own ice tea any time. Bring a two liter bottle of something with you. When it is empty you can fill it with juice in the morning and put it in your frig.

Archived