Evening in Nassau

cloudydrms

We're coming in on the Pride which arrives as 11:00 a.m. and departs at 10:00 p.m. It can be nice to be in port later at night a la Cozumel and having a couple of drinks at night while watching the ship float among all the lights from the water. I'm not seeing anybody talk about that here. I'm assuming people are at Senor Frogs late, but that's a little loud and obnoxious for my tastes. Anyplace else that's close to the ship and not so crazy? Is it even safe at night in this port?

Thanks,

Cindy

That is the only other place that I have really ever read anything about. We have been several times on ships that leave late (10 pm or Midnight) but never really cared to venture to far from the port area. But we are not really "club/bar" people.

We're coming in on the Pride which arrives as 11:00 a.m. and departs at 10:00 p.m. It can be nice to be in port later at night a la Cozumel and having a couple of drinks at night while watching the ship float among all the lights from the water. I'm not seeing anybody talk about that here. I'm assuming people are at Senor Frogs late, but that's a little loud and obnoxious for my tastes. Anyplace else that's close to the ship and not so crazy? Is it even safe at night in this port?

Thanks,

Cindy

The Hilton is just around the corner from the port, I bet their bar is open and reasonably quiet in the evening. It would be pretty to sit out by the pool and see the cruise ship lit in the evening while having a drink.

They also have a restaurant that's open for dinner. Here is their website to browse the menu and see if it might be an option: British Colonial Hilton

The Hilton is just around the corner from the port, I bet their bar is open and reasonably quiet in the evening. It would be pretty to sit out by the pool and see the cruise ship lit in the evening while having a drink.

They also have a restaurant that's open for dinner. Here is their website to browse the menu and see if it might be an option: British Colonial Hilton

I agree that the pool bar is a nice place to sit and have a quiet drink. But the ships dock quite a ways from there and Senor Frog also blocks most of the view. You would have to sit along the beach to see the docks. However, the view across the bay is nice no matter what.

Archived