Royal Suite 1609 on the Equinox

Perthjo

We stayed in 1609 on Eclipse which is the same as Equinox - unfortunately yes there is noise from above, it started around 0600 each morning. DH is a light sleeper, I am not usually but this was enough to waken me. Guest relations did try and deal with it, some they could manage (maintenance etc) others, guests dragging chairs to favoured positions very early they could not

Also bear in mind the night of the pool parties, the noise will be quite a lot until about 1 am

However it is a beautiful room

We stayed in 1609 on Eclipse which is the same as Equinox - unfortunately yes there is noise from above, it started around 0600 each morning. DH is a light sleeper, I am not usually but this was enough to waken me. Guest relations did try and deal with it, some they could manage (maintenance etc) others, guests dragging chairs to favoured positions very early they could not

Also bear in mind the night of the pool parties, the noise will be quite a lot until about 1 am

However it is a beautiful room

thanks again. Managed to re-book on the deck below as a Royal Suite just popped up unexpectedly on that deck. you've saved our Honeymoon! thanks again.

Dear UkTog

Did you enjoy all other aspects of the Suite? I am still trying to clarify in my mind what is included and what is not included! Did you dine in very often? We have booked the Suite as my husband's health is not the best and sometimes he just needs a comfortable place to rest and be undisturbed. This is our first cruise so a big learning curve all round.

cheers

Perthjo

Archived