questions to ask my PVP before booking

majosa

Ok we r booking our 2nd cruise today. We r using a pvp this time sround. Although we have cruised before it has been almost 4 years. I realize that this a loaded question with a million type answers. I will say this we know when we r going and what ship. But I just can't think of any questions to ask. Can u think of any? Oh and we booking eaerly saver. Thank u in advance to those who are hhelping us!

The PVP should go over the ES restrictions with you...if they don't, then ask. You know they're non-refundable, right?

If you book ES, you will be able to pick your cabin when you book. So look at the deck plans ahead of time for the category you're booking and see where you might want to be. Under/over nightclubs, etc can be noisy. If possible, have the deck plans up when you're talking to them. Carnival has been having issues with their site lately and sometimes you can't access the plans. If that happens, you can access many of them on beyondships dot com (don't know which ship you're sailing).

You will also pick your dining time when you book....Early, Late, or Anytime.

The nice thing about having a PVP is that you can generally email them or call them if you have any questions down the road. I love my PVP if you need one...email me (below).

Have a great time!

Agree with Irishlinny and would only add that you have at least several cabins in mind when you talk to your PVP (four are good, six are better). Remember that if you're taking a "one direction cruise," you will want to have in mind if you want to be on the "land side" or the "sea side." On roundtrip cruises, that doesn't matter so much.

Good luck and HAVE FUN!

Archived