Daylight Savings

tkportersat

Thank you for the info. I hope the hotel remembers to change their clocks. I don't want the wake up call to come an hour late and start out the trip on the wrong foot. The limo service needs to change their clocks, also. Usually on a Sunday, I go to church so when we "spring forward" into daylight saving time, I don't worry about missing anything except Sunday School.

I have posted this on my Roll Call already.....

Just wanted to remind folks leaving this Sunday (March 13th) to watch your clocks! Time moves forward an hour and you don't want to miss that cruise :eek:

Hey tkportersat, were are on the same sailing...from the same town!! Would you like to join our roll call? Would you like to be part of the meet and greet on the ship?

If not, thanks for the friendly reminder on the clocks!

Thank you for the info. I hope the hotel remembers to change their clocks. ...

Just one more reason we stopped using wake up calls years ago. We use our cell phones for that.

Over and over we hear about people where the hotel messed up a wake up call. I used to travel well over 100 nights a year and did not use wake up calls. We travel a good 50 nights a year now, same thing.

Same day, but I am on the Spirit :)

Have a great trip!!

Hey tkportersat, were are on the same sailing...from the same town!! Would you like to join our roll call? Would you like to be part of the meet and greet on the ship?

If not, thanks for the friendly reminder on the clocks!

One year though on my old cell phone it didn't switch over....We were in Ft Worth for a Nascar race and if it weren't for friends traveling with us when wouldn't have made it in time. It doesn't matter though, I doubt I will sleep much anyways as I will be too excited ;) ha

Just one more reason we stopped using wake up calls years ago. We use our cell phones for that.

Over and over we hear about people where the hotel messed up a wake up call. I used to travel well over 100 nights a year and did not use wake up calls. We travel a good 50 nights a year now, same thing.

Archived