Westin Beach Resort FLL - Please recommend a good restaurant!!

FliLady

I am staying at the Westin Beach Resort in FLL on Saturday pre-cruise. Can anyone recommend a great restaurant within walking distance or close by? I've done some research and came up with Aruba, Casablanca Cafe, Bravo's, Rustic Inn, but I am not sure they are very close to where we are staying. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I am staying at the Westin Beach Resort in FLL on Saturday pre-cruise. Can anyone recommend a great restaurant within walking distance or close by? I've done some research and came up with Aruba, Casablanca Cafe, Bravo's, Rustic Inn, but I am not sure they are very close to where we are staying. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Aruba is about 5 1/2 miles north in Lauderdale By the Sea, Rustic Inn is about 8 1/2 miles to the southwest, Bravo is about 3 1/2 miles to the southwest and Cassablanca is about 176 yards give or take few depending upon your exact starting point.

Casablanca is really close and really great. It is nicer and more gourmet than your other choices, without being expensive. You might have to wait an hour and they don't take reservations. We put our names down and go for a walk or you can go to the piano bar at the restaurant.

Archived