No more FOD on Allure!

ken987

I for one don't care what they call it...

I don't mind the 5pm time...kind of like Happy Hour...That way, everyone can go and do their own thing as far as dinner and shows...

Sometimes it can get tricky trying to squeeze the meet and greet into the night's activities...

It is now posted as LGBT !!!

So is this a step in the right direction?

Of course it is. I like camp as much as the next queen, but "Friends of Dorothy" just reeks of the closet.

And - as we know from this very board - there are plenty of qu**rs who don't know what "FOD" stands for. Hell, I didn't know before I started cruising, and I've been a great big homo all my longish life.

I for one don't care what they call it...

I don't mind the 5pm time...kind of like Happy Hour...That way, everyone can go and do their own thing as far as dinner and shows...

Sometimes it can get tricky trying to squeeze the meet and greet into the night's activities...

I'm with you MiamiSpartan. The 5pm "Happy Hour"at the champagne bar on the Jewel on our last RCI worked out great for everyone.....This way we could have a cocktail/champagne, a snack to hold us over to dinner and make arrangements for those who wanted to get together for late night activities or make plans to meet the following day to go ashore.

This was posted on the board. It was held at the solarium bar. Good location. Bad time. But my guess is that they did 5pm because we had 3000 brazilians on and they hung out in the solarium after their 10 pm dinner

This was posted on the board. It was held at the solarium bar. Good location. Bad time. But my guess is that they did 5pm because we had 3000 brazilians on and they hung out in the solarium after their 10 pm dinner

Where is the board located? I think 5PM is OK, like it was said happy hour.

Archived