Price Drop Question

Kellie Poodle

We are sailing on the April 20, 2012 "Aloha Cruise". Though it hasn't happened yet (there's over a year to go), I would appreciate the knowledge of long-time X cruisers.

We received a one level upgrade when we booked our cruise on board a Royal Caribbean ship. We became Captains Club Elite prior to boarding this ship by virtue of our Crown & Anchor status on Royal, so when we booked with the loyalty ambassador, we were given the Elite perks.

We are being charged for a 2B level cabin, but were upgraded to a 2A (one level free upgrade under Elite).

What if the 2B rate goes down? Are we entitled to that rate because that is what we paid?

Thanks in advance

We are sailing on the April 20, 2012 "Aloha Cruise". Though it hasn't happened yet (there's over a year to go), I would appreciate the knowledge of long-time X cruisers.

We received a one level upgrade when we booked our cruise on board a Royal Caribbean ship. We became Captains Club Elite prior to boarding this ship by virtue of our Crown & Anchor status on Royal, so when we booked with the loyalty ambassador, we were given the Elite perks.

We are being charged for a 2B level cabin, but were upgraded to a 2A (one level free upgrade under Elite).

What if the 2B rate goes down? Are we entitled to that rate because that is what we paid?

Thanks in advance

I would call Captain's Club.

Archived