M & M Tours in Skagway

cruisieparker

M&M is just a tour broker - they got the city's contract in Skagway a bunch of years ago and charge the operators who work through them HUGE commissions. The company that did the ATV tours in the Yukon has shut down and I highly doubt that anybody else has moved in to fill that tiny empty spot.

M&M is just a tour broker - they got the city's contract in Skagway a bunch of years ago and charge the operators who work through them HUGE commissions. The company that did the ATV tours in the Yukon has shut down and I highly doubt that anybody else has moved in to fill that tiny empty spot.

Just to say that the operators choose to deal with M&M because the operators feel that even with the commissions, the incremental revenue must be beneficial to them. I am not advocating to book through them, especially in advance, when one can book directly with the operator. But the fact that the operators pay commissions doesn't make M&M any better or worse. You know that since you receive commissions through your travel agent links (not posted on CC, but sometimes elsewhere) :)

M&M is just a tour broker - they got the city's contract in Skagway a bunch of years ago and charge the operators who work through them HUGE commissions. .

Thanks for clearing this up, I stood in their office last fall, watched the goings on and thought that was probably the case.

Archived