Interior Cabins please help

travelberlin

Could you please help us with some advice on Interior cabins in Costa Allegra? On a cruise that we would like to take, there is only one interior cabin available in deck 2. We are hesitating about the location. Any experience with deck 2 on this ship?

Thank you in advance

I have had a cabin right in the bow on deck 3 outside and two cabins midships on deck 4 insides, not sure where your cabin option is, but I have never had any major issues with any cabins so far.

She is a very small ship but a good sea ship, so movement is not bad on choppy seas. Noise/vibration is no worse than any other ship really.

I love the little ship, she is cosy, comfy & really easy to get around and she has superb staff too :)

We spent two weeks on the Allegra, if the cabin in on the lowest deck I would not recommend it. We had a cabin that had a clanking noise all night sounded like a lift going up and down. We reported it but nothing was done about it. The cabins next door also complaned and wanted to change but this was refused.

I was wondering about this also. The few passenger cabins on deck 2 share the deck with crew quarters, warehousing, and who knows what else. It won't be the most luxurious area of the ship, in fact, the cabins are all in the cheapest categories.

Archived