Vancouver and Luggage

jlb49

We will be taking an evening flight out of YVR on our Saturday return from Alaska. Does anyone know of someplace to store our luggage during the day? We are hoping to enjoy the sights of Vancouver, but don't know what to do with our huge bags!

Thanks!

question for me earlier on where to leave luggage BEFORE the cruise begins (at the dock with the porter, with a good tip) but I would be interested in knowing this answer as well for leaving bags after the cruise is over.

thanks.

We have the same problem but I have if you are sailing on RCCL, then you can actually pay them to take your bags in the morning and transfer them to the airport - I'm not sure if they check them through. I for one am definately going to do this.

If you are sailing on a ship that docks at Canada Place (RCCL is usually the only one that uses the Ballantine Pier) there is a luggage check desk immediately to the left of the main terminal entrance doors.

I will try to find out if Ballentine Pier offers the same service and post here.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived