Premium or Non-Premium liquor

CLOU

I know this subject has been discussed before, but I am not sure if anyone knows the defintive answer. My husband and I will be on the tail end only (6 nights) of the March 25th Panama Canal cruise on the Mariner. In the past, we have received a bottle of Bailey's but it was treated as a premium liquor and we only got one bottle. Other people seem to have been able to get a bottle of Bailey's and another liquor - even premium brands such as Grey Goose. Does anyone know what the current policy is? There are many days at sea on this cruise and, unlike other cruises where we are off the boat more often, I actually might like bottles of two different licquors, one for pre-dinner drinks and one for after dinner.

I'm not sure you will ever get a correct answer.

Paul Gauguin we got Crown Royal

Mariner we got Crown Royal AND Grey Goose

Diamond we got Grey Goose.

Voyager we will ask for Crown Royal & Grey Goose.

Wait and see.

03/22/80 MS Commodore Caribe

02/15/03 Radisson Paul Gauguin

02/22/04 Norwegian Dream (ick)

11/12/04 Radisson Mariner

02/15/05 Radisson Diamond

12/27/05 Radisson Voyager

On our October 04 Navigator cruise we asked for Grey Goose, and understood that it was considered a premium and would only receive one bottle. However, we were told it was not available for some unknown reason. So we then asked for, and did receive, a bottle of both Absolute Vodka and Bailey's.

To add to the confusion on this issue, I have sailed solo and requested two premium (Grey Goose), one to contribute to a cc cocktail party and got it. I have also requested a premium and a bottle of wine when traveling with my daughter and got it. You really never know. The rules are pretty straight out, either one premium, or two regular for a couple. Ask for what you want, and take what you get is my advice!

Thanks for all the answers. I guess there is no definitive answer. Where do you register on line for your requests? I have been to the website and have also registered under my cruises and requested excursions, but I have not seen a place to request your in room set up.

Archived