Woohoo, I upgraded my cabin!

Taking a cruise this fall on the Dawn and I started with an inside cabin but now have a balcony! This is going to be our second cruise and I am really looking forward to having a balcony this time.

GREAT NEWS!!! Have a great cruise. After we sailed in our first balcony, we could not sail in anything else. You are going to love sitting out on the balcony.

Whatever you do, please don't dangle off the side of the balcony.

Nothing worse than a squid with only 2 tentacles :eek:

Calamari is shark bait in those waters.

Phil

I ran the ideal past WOH before I made the switch, she said it sounded great. I was just going to switch cabins and surprise her when we boarded but I can never keep a secret from her.

My usual way of surprising her is I say "I got you a surprise" and she says "What is it going to be?".

• 4 weeks later...

I did an upgrade myself this week also - from mid ship balcony to aft balcony (after reading how wonderful they are) a mere $20 pp. 'course we are not saling until my 55 b-day celebration in May 2012 :rolleyes:

As an aside, you know you spent to much time playing D&D and Warcraft in the past when you stare at 'pp' for minutes trying to figure out when NCL started accepting platinum pieces, before figuring it out :o

An update:

I changed from an aft side balcony to a midship balcony! We will be right near the atrium now on deck 10, I was told I will have a nice view outside my cabin door.

???? nice view outside my cabin door???? But the cabin does not overlook the atrium, just so you know.

Archived