Where to watch ...

jillmom2

Ok probably not many people care..but while I am cruising over Easter Break the Royal wedding for Prince William will take place. I would really like to see this depending on what time it is on. Do you think it will be available on one of the ship TV channels or is it not a big enough event for them to carry it. ( and yes I also watched Princess Diana and Prince Charles get married when I was a teenager back in the 80's ):p

It's a big deal and I'm sure all the major news networks will show it on tv. Just like they did Princess Diana and Prince Charles. You will be able to watch it on your room tv. Plus you may be able to watch it else where on the ship. If your ship has a large movie screen they may play it out there, in the main lounge they may have a large screen set up, and in the sports bar it may be on there. They will treat it like a major sporting event. You won't be the only one up watching it.

They get married on Fri. April 29th at 11:00 AM. You will need to be up at about 3 AM or 4 AM maybe earlier to watch it. Not sure what prewedding things they will show. So it will be early and I will be watching at home.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived