Outdoor smoking bars in evening - Freedom

Blondie008

I was wondering if Freedom has any OUTDOOR bars open in the evenings for smoking? yes, i know of the inside areas, but wondering if anything is provided outdoors in the evenings?

On couple of ships i've been on there was an aft bar with music outdoors which smokers (and non smokers) enjoyed.

Anything similar on Freedom?

I was wondering if Freedom has any OUTDOOR bars open in the evenings for smoking? yes, i know of the inside areas, but wondering if anything is provided outdoors in the evenings?

On couple of ships i've been on there was an aft bar with music outdoors which smokers (and non smokers) enjoyed.

There is a bar midship by the pool on lido deck starboard side.. not sure how late it stays open tho... the aft area of the Freedom is non smoking..

believe me the non-smokers aren't enjoying it

oh you were there were you? :rolleyes:

can assure you, all on the ship(s) i was on, were absolutely enjoying it. Perhaps as it was an aft breezy bar, but i made friends with non smokers, and also travelled with non smokers... ALL had a fabby time!

I never had one issue with a non smoker, they didnt bother me one bit :p

unless there's an outdoor evening activity, the bars are closed. i guess they want everyone indoors.

Thats a shame :(, would be nice to have an outdoor bar with music. On the ships we have been on, the aft bar was a hype of activity at night. great guitarist played, and we all loved the wake at night with under the stars entertainment.. ah well, am sure we will LOVE the bars indoors just the same!

Thank you!

unless there's an outdoor evening activity, the bars are closed. i guess they want everyone indoors.

That's a shame to hear. When we were on the Destiny a few years ago, they kept the midship Lido bar open...

That was rude and also was not answering the OP's question:mad: Someone asks a question about smoking and the nonsmokers feel it's their duty to come in and make snide comments?!?!:rolleyes:

Archived