New Deck Plans

BB5953

I am booked on the 4/1/05 sailing of Summit. We booked a year ago when the cabin was category 1A. We were pleased to hear a few months back that in fact our cabin would be CC as they no longer we going to have 1A. We received our documents in the mail a week back and they say welcome to CC class and our luggage tags have CC as the category. However, when I went on the X website it says the Summit won't have the new deck plans until 4/21. Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening? I am just curious as I am a serious planner and like to know exactly what is going on. I would think that the documents would most likely be more accurate then anything else.

the same thing happened to me on Galaxy last year. most, but not all the cc improvements were there (no pillow menu) but for free i wasnt complaining! you'll love it, especially the towels and robes but my personal favorite was the big fluffy bathmat to match the towels! much better than those towel like mats! enjoy. :)

The reason for the new deck plans and the delay, is the ship just went through dry dock and some major renovations. With changes to one of the libraries and to Revelations, the disco. They have been more focused on making the changes than they have with making sure the deck plans are up to date.

You can look at the current deck plans and still be able to find your way around the ship. Some room names will change and all 1As and 1Bs have become CC cabins.

Thanks for the responses. I certainly don't expect anything as this is somewhat of a free upgrade. Once we learned of the new deck plans we got a copy of the Breakfast menu and all the other perks and got so excited. Anything we get we will be happy with.

Archived