These Spirit inside staterooms looker larger than typical, true? 9551 and 9051

taymiss2

Coordinating rooms for a group. The teenagers all want to be in the same room. These two rooms look larger than some of the other inside rooms. Is this true? I can't find anything that tells me the square footage. They do sleep four which most of the others seem to sleep three

The down side is they look like they are right by the stairs and elevator. Is that a perk for easy access or a pitfall?

We have been thinking about deck 9 as there seem to be cabins above and below, but more midship than these two.

I am booking byself in a balcony made for two, lol. So my balcony will need to be near by.

Our twin granddaughters were in 9551 and my husband and I were in balcony 9550 across the hall from them. Due to their age (16 1/2 at time) we had to "book" myself and one twin in one stateroom and dh and other twin in other stateroom.

I wanted to do adjoining balcony staterooms but lol their mom said when she cruised she didn't have a balcony and the girls didn't need one either :)

Their stateroom was considerably larger than ours (spirit staterooms are tiny) and they didn't report any noise from the stairs.

We really enjoyed the Spirit and would like to cruise on her again someday.

Thanks for your reply.

Am getting together in 20 minutes with the Mom's who are making the trip to decide on rooms etc. In thinking more about it I think the girls might enjoy two connecting cabins rather than all four of them in one room. The larger room sounds nice though. We come out better with two onboard credits as well.

Archived