unable to download countdown widget

scumbers

Hi

according to the website it says i need flash player 9.0 or higher which i have.

my dad has the widget workin fine on his but tried to download it for me last night and has had the same message.

does anyone else have this problem or know how i can download it i.e do you have the install file.

cheers

I have had problems on and off regarding the Princess Countdown Clock. One thing the Countdown clock does require Adobe Air. Also I don't know which operating system you are using, but I don't know whether it works with all operating system. Do you have a different on than you father?

There goes my theory. Like Pam said it is very poorly and programed and buggy. I too like you enjoy it on my desktop. I enjoy to look at it each morning to see how many days until my next cruise, however, so days it just disappears and then reappears two weeks later.

Yup, they have an installation bug. I uninstalled a working version on one of my computers and tried to reinstall. I got the Flash Version error. They have recently done some redesign on their site. I guess they have a bad link in there somewhere.

Wanted to put the countdown clock on my wife's computer and have been trying for two days. Uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe stuff several times so it's gotta be a Princess problem. Don't really need it but it sure is fun to have a reminder of good times to come!:rolleyes:

It works on my computer, though rather poorly, as it keeps giving me information about the Island Princess when my next cruise is on the Golden. My husband has tried over and over to get it on his computer, which was built by the same person with the same components - and we have installed the same software. No luck. I think he has finally given up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived