Extreme/Adventure in Grand Cayman?

g12523

Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are going on a cruise to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize City, and Roatan and we are looking to add some adventure to our trip. So far we have planned but not yet booked (and I know these are not too adventurous, but we don't only need adventure):

Zip lining in Roatan

Snorkling in Grand Cayman

Cave Tubing in Belize

?? in Cozumel

Can anyone recommend some adventurous/exciting activity either for Grand Cayman or for any of the other ports? My girlfriend and I are both 27, in good shape and up for anything.

Thanks!

That's funny, we are planning pretty much the exact same things you have planned. We are doing Nachi-Cocom in Cozumel. In addition to just chillin' on a private beach with all inclusive drinks for $49/pp, they offer parasailing, massages on the beach, and jet skiing (at add'l cost of course).;) Sounds like a good day to me!

Have great time with whatever you choose!!

Cozumel: Isla Passion by Twister (Boat) is a blast. Speed boat that does 360's in the water on your way to the island where the Corona commercials are shot. Not positive but think it can only be booked through Carnival.

Archived