Hyatt Regency-Miami

barefeet222

How is the Hyatt Regency in Miami?

I tried the search key to find since I'm sure this has been discussed previously, but that option is disabled.

Voyager of the Sea 3/26/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

It's great for a pre-cruise stay. Wouldn't want to stay in that area more than a nite or two as there isn't a whole lot of entertainment in the immediate area, but for a pre-cruise nite it fits the bill quite well.

-thereuare
[B]<font size="3">BetterBidding</font>[/B]

Do you know how far it is from the port?

Voyager of the Sea 3/26/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hyatt Regency in Miami is a beautiful hotel. I got it for our precruise stay for $28.00 on Priceline. Our room was on the 20th floor & we had a beauitful view. We sat out on the balcony & watched the boats go by. It was great!!!

It was aprox $15.00 (including tip) for a taxi from the airport & under $10.00 (including tip) to the Port of Miami.

We walked into downtown, the morning of our cruise to do a little "precruise shoppping". You most definately do not want to wander around at night in that area.

NCL Sea November 2001
NCL Sun November 2002
Carnival Legend November 2004

Archived