Oasis-getting in shows without reservation?

Hi!

We are sailing Oasis next Saturday 3/26, and I went in to change some of the showtimes that I had originally booked so we could go at the same time as some family and found that the times were not available. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Oasis of Dreams reservation in order to try and change it and now can't get into any of them!:eek:

What are the chances of getting into the shows the night of. I think I read that they open up to people 15 minutes ahead of time. Is there a pretty good chance of getting in?

I have been researching this cruise for months and can't believe that I am still trying to book things only 2 weeks ahead. Can anyone say PROCRASTINATION!!

Hi!

We are sailing Oasis next Saturday 3/26, and I went in to change some of the showtimes that I had originally booked so we could go at the same time as some family and found that the times were not available. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Oasis of Dreams reservation in order to try and change it and now can't get into any of them!:eek:

What are the chances of getting into the shows the night of. I think I read that they open up to people 15 minutes ahead of time. Is there a pretty good chance of getting in?

I have been researching this cruise for months and can't believe that I am still trying to book things only 2 weeks ahead. Can anyone say PROCRASTINATION!!

You can almost always get in when the decide to let people in, but I would hustle down to Studeo B (or wherever changes are made) when you board and get the times you want

Don't stress about this one! The aqua show venue features ample seating. We got in from a surprisingly long standby line. The general lore I read before we boarded held true on the 3/5 cruise: you can usually get into any show on standby except the comedy show (small venue, very popular, unless you are in the first handful of the standby line, you are unlikely to get in).

Have a great week. We loved loved loved the Oasis!

Archived