Trident Grill hours

antsp

Actually not only can it be different from ship to ship but from cruise to cruise. I know the Ice cream bar and grill were open a little less on the Coral towards the end of AK season than in peak season, due to the length of says and time pools were in use.

Do the trident grill ( hamburger bar ) on all ship open thevsame hours. I thougt i read thst the diamonds hours were diffrent to the crowns

Do the trident grill ( hamburger bar ) on all ship open thevsame hours. I thougt i read thst the diamonds hours were diffrent to the crowns

Last month on the Golden the Trident Grill & the Pizza counter were open 11a-11p. DH scoped that out 1st day! :D

It seems to me that ships that have Movies Under The Stars have later hours for the Trident Grill, Prego Pizzeria and Sundaes Ice Cream. On the Golden, they were all open until 11pm. On the Sapphire, which doesn't have MUTS, they closed at 7pm. Just an observation. I may be wrong.

Archived