Anyone worried about radiation??

yusi1906

Although I've read that the likelihood of radiation reaching Hawaii is low, would you cancel your trip?

I booked the POA on Thursday for 4/23/11 and we are not sure what to do now. I havent even purchased travel insurance as of yet because at this point I dont know if it's worth it being that I didnt buy it on Thursday. Would I have any problems with getting insurance?

I'm so confused and don't know what to do:(

Although I've read that the likelihood of radiation reaching Hawaii is low, would you cancel your trip?

I booked the POA on Thursday for 4/23/11 and we are not sure what to do now. I havent even purchased travel insurance as of yet because at this point I dont know if it's worth it being that I didnt buy it on Thursday. Would I have any problems with getting insurance?

I'm so confused and don't know what to do:(

I would suggest that you should stop reading about stuff.

Have you read about the odds that you can be killed in an accident going to the airport? What about the odds of being killed in a plane crash?

If you stop reading about stuff, you will not worry and will enjoy yourself.

DON

no, I'm not worried.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/02/16/going-bananas-over-radiation/

You will be exposed to far more radiation on your plane trip to Hawaii than from this sad event in Japan.

This is not to diminish the horrific tragedy that is ongoing in that nation. I would suggest focusing your worry by donating to the Red Cross, which has information on their website on how to donate to earthquake and tsunami relief.

I leave in 8 days for Hawaii and there will have to be a hell of a lot more radiation and/or other problems going on for me to cancel. I'm not a worrier, I feel it's just a waste of my time, so just relax. There are so many other worse things that could happen to you at any minute that it's just not worth you're using too much energy on it. Go and enjoy your trip!

Leaving tomorrow for Hawaii and I am not worried at all. As a previous poster pointed out, it would have to be a lot more for me to be worried enough to cancel my trip! There are a lot of other things that would cause more harm and a lot more in life to be worried about than that. I just plan on relaxing and enjoying and I hope everyone else is able to as well (although I do feel for the victims of the recent disasters and they are in my thoughts as well).

Archived