Cigar smoking on Allure

I don't know the rules, but I can tell you the man on the balcony to the left of ours on Allure of the Seas (February 27 cruise) smoked a cigar every evening. Most unfortunately he chose to do so while we were out there too.

I did not read anywhere on the ship or in the Cruise Compass that cigar smoking is expressly prohibited on balconies. I did read in the Compass there was a cigar smokers' event one evening, but don't recall the details.

Perhaps others can give a more specific answer.

I'm pretty sure they had "cigars under the stars" every night 7pm on...the location you said sounds correct. The nights we tried to go, it was too windy. We had a boardwalk balcony & no smoking of any kind was allowed....I'm thinking cigarettes were allowed on oceanview balconies but I'm not sure about cigars....we had one of those secret decks on Deck 14 at the end of our hallway & there was evidence others used it for smoking....including cigars....my husband really missed having a cigar on the balcony so next time, I'll book oceanview balcony instead...

Archived