Inspiration Question

br76jook

I'll be on the Inspiration in August and am being treated to a balcony suite on the verandah deck. Does anybody know if this room qualifies for VIP check-in? I see where the deluxe suites do but haven't read anything about the smaller suites. Also, do the 5 day cruises get a chocolate buffet?

Yes, you'll be afforded VIP check in. Don't expect much from the 'suite' however. It's only barely larger than a standard balcony cabin and the balcony has little to no privacy. On the other hand... the price sure is right!

:D

I'll be on the Inspiration in August and am being treated to a balcony suite on the verandah deck. Does anybody know if this room qualifies for VIP check-in? I see where the deluxe suites do but haven't read anything about the smaller suites. Also, do the 5 day cruises get a chocolate buffet?

We were on the 5 day on Inspiration in February and I remember one of the waiters telling us not o miss the chocolate buffet. I think it was on the last sea day at lunch time. But we never saw it. It may have been on one side of the buffet restaurant, opposite of where we got lunch, but we never saw it. In fact now I think I do remember the people sitting next to us havingt chocolate dipped bananas on their plates. But we were enjoying the swan shaped pastries with ice cream in the middle that were being prepared close to our table. I don't think the chocolate buffett was anything huge and spectacular since we didn't see it and we were in that dining room.

... But we were enjoying the swan shaped pastries with ice cream in the middle that were being prepared close to our table. I don't think the chocolate buffett was anything huge and spectacular since we didn't see it and we were in that dining room.

The swans are part of the chocolate buffet. There are a lot of cakes, but also other non-chocolate desserts like homemade marshmallows, jello squares, and cookies.

The chocolate buffet is located at the buffet where the desserts are located.

On the Inspiration the chocolate fountain is located in the middle of the

hot dog, hamburger and the Mongolian wok.

The swans are located by the deserts.

Interesting. On the Paradise and the Elation (when she was in San Diego), the buffet was where inside. You would think that all the ships in the same class would have everything in the same location.

Archived