No more lounge chairs on balcony??

We had 2 loungers on our suite balcony. Of course, when we came back from the safety drill, we caught the man from the next room on our balcony--he had climbed across the rail and taken one of our loungers over to his balcony. What a great way to start a cruise.

Oh, my!

Just off the Navigator. Had an E1 aft balcony (not a corner). When we arrived at our cabin, two lounge chairs, two regular chairs, and a cocktail table awaited us!

We were in a corner aft on Liberty a week ago and only had two regular chairs and a table. Our friends were in the other deck 7 corner aft and had the same, but she asked the stateroom attendant for two lounge chairs and he brought them after checking with his supervisor.

Wow, that is great!! Didn't work on our TA this Spring in our Aft. but maybe they are easing up on their rules now.

sometimes they must break the rules.

We had aft balcony cabin 8412. This is a regular aft balcony, not a JS. We had ONE lounger when we arrived. And it was still there when we left the ship

That one was there in the Spring, the only one non JS, so perhaps they went and got it themselves and it was left there?:D

• 2 weeks later...
We were on Mariner last month in JS 1694. We had 2 loungers, 2 chairs with a small table and 2 chairs with an attached ottoman thing. Still had lots of room:)

I'll be in JS1694 on the Explorer next year. Do you have any pics of your balcony you could send my way? You could e-mail them to me.

I'll be in JS1694 on the Explorer next year. Do you have any pics of your balcony you could send my way? You could e-mail them to me.

I didn't take any pictures, but I think my daughter did. I'll check with her. We loved this balcony but the stateroom is a little narrower than most JS. This is most noticeable in the closet. While the closet has the same amount of shelves and racks as other JS, you can hardly get into the closet because it is narrower. I think about 18". Anyway, the awesome balcony and view make up for it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone happen to have returned from Liberty recently with an update on the aft loungers? Leaving on Thursday and we have one of the deck 10 D-1 corner cabins. Hoping a couple of loungers have made there way back there since Liberty returned a couple months ago???

Archived