St. Thomas on Easter Sunday

gr82cu2

Hi! We will be in St. Thomas on Easter Sunday. Does anyone know what we can expect as far as shops and tours operating that day? I'm leaning towards taking the ferry to Water Island and going to Honeymoon beach but would also enjoy a little shopping time. We will be docking at Crown Bay. Thanks :D

From what I recall, St. Thomas shuts down at noon on a regular Sunday -- at least the shops do. Haven't been there on Easter Sunday, tho.

If your ship is offering excursions that day, they will run. I would check with private tour operators ahead of time if that's your plan.

From what I recall, St. Thomas shuts down at noon on a regular Sunday -- at least the shops do. Haven't been there on Easter Sunday, tho.

If your ship is offering excursions that day, they will run. I would check with private tour operators ahead of time if that's your plan.

Thanks Joan! I bet you are on your way to your B2B. I see you leave in 4 hours, yay! I hope you have fun.

St. Thomas will be the 5th island we stop at in as many days so we have decided to just wing it and not be too organized. That way we won't be disappointed and we can sleep in, lol. We'll be back there on a Wednesday in October so its all good.

Archived