Miami Radisson - Food question ????

melissa76

HI everyone,

I'm staying at the Radisson this summer and I'd like to know where I can get some dinner and maybe some breakfast?

I hear the hotel restaurant is ridiculously expensive (80$ for breakfast!!! ???).

Any suggestions?

By the way, does anyone here have an idea as to how much dinner for 2 would cost if we ate in the hotel??

I hate to spend $100 on food when the room only cost $35 icon_smile.gif

Thanks a lot!

Melissa icon_smile.gif

I will be interested in the reponses you get to this question since we will be staying here in two weeks.

If you want to venture outside the hotel, there are a lot of interesting places to eat at Bayside Marketplace, including Bubba Gumps which is a popular place. To get there the hotel has a shuttle that runs to Bayside (I think its $1/person), there is the free people mover or you could always grab a cab. We also got the room for $35 so I figure I can spring for a cab!!

I've read there is a Burger King across the street from the hotel so that could be an option for an inexpensive breakfast.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till we are in Paradise again!

Paradise 6/2004

Paradise 6/2002

We stayed there last Saturday night! We arrived to late for dinner, but did have the Brunch in the morning! It was FANTASTIC! I think it was $11.99 each,,,,and well worth it!!

The only thing we were disappointed about was...last call at the Bar was 11:30...we had just met up with some people from here that were going on the same cruise..it would have been nice to have more then 1 drink!!

WE were on the 17th floor..with a corner room..there were floor to ceiling windows on 2 sides..it was Wonderful. When I woke up at 7:00, I threw open the drapes...and there she was...the Explorer, just waiting for us to board!!

We booked the Hotel through Priceline for $45.00.....best darn money I have ever spent!!

Enjoy your trip,

Pat icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

till we start celebrating our 20th Anniversary on the

The Explorer of the Seas~~~~5/04

NCL Dawn~~~6/03

Star Cruises~~~Singapore 2001

PLEASE!!! WHICH RADISSON IN MIAMI DID YOU STAY AT BECAUSE WE ARE LOOKING FOR A ROOM IN JUNLY AFTER CRUISE AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO MIAMI. DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER OR ANOTHER SUGGESTION WHERE TO BOOK THROUGH ... THANKS

This is the info for the Radisson, that we stayed at......

Radisson Miami Hotel

1601 Biscayne Blvd

Miami,Fla 33132

305-374-0000

Hope this helps,

Pat icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

NCL Dawn~~~6/03

Ollie:

We are also staying at this hotel in Sept for both pre and post cruise stay. Looking forward to that.

One question - how did you manage to get a corner room on the 17th floor and what was your room number?

The only thing I am afraid of is getting a crappy room with a view of perhaps a roof or parking lot.

I wonder if it would help if I called the hotel and maybe requested a certain room if that would help.

Thanks for your help.

Wendy

Grand Princess - Sept 2002

Voyager - Sept 2003

Roll call Explorer 09/19/04 click here

Hi Wendy,

When I booked our Hotel through Priceline...I imediately called the Radisson, and requested a non-smoking, king bed, bay view room. When we arrived my hubby asked for all of that again, and they said they would see what they could do...now remember we checked in at 10:00p.m.!!! I am not sure what the room number was...I am thinking it was 1729....hubby is out of town, but when he gets back tomorrow I will ask if he remembers....I just found the receipt..it was Room 1712...I would try and ask for it!! It was the absolute best view!!!

Good LUck,

Pat

NCL Dawn~~~6/03

Ollie - thank you very much for the quick response.

Somehow I don't have any luck when it comes to getting a good view at the hotel.

I also booked with Priceline and got the room for $35.00 which is excellent as far as I am concerned. Hopefully we will have a nice person at the fronk desk when we check in.

We are flying in from Toronto and should get into Miami at around 12:30 so we should be at the hotel around 1:30 and check in is not until 3:00. It might be to our advantage but then again maybe not. Time will tell.

I hope you had a great time on the Explorer and wishing you a Happy Belated Anniversary.

Thanks again for the info.

Grand Princess - Sept 2002

Voyager - Sept 2003

Roll call Explorer 09/19/04 click here

My hubby and I stayed at this hotel in Jan. Booked it through priceline also. We requested a room up high overlooking the water so we could see our ship. We were put into a jr. suite with windows on 2 sides. We were very happy with it and had no problem getting food from nearby areas. Hve fun on your trip

~Jennifer and Kathy

Archived