Flowers in our room?

AlanS17

This will be my first Azamara cruise so please bear with me...

I'm reading on the Azamara website that fresh flowers will be included with our ocean view stateroom. I was already thinking of surprising my new bride with some flowers so this has my attention. My question is this...

Is it a reasonably impressive arrangement (nothing TOO fancy) or should I be considering one of the available gifts for purchase? Thanks!

@AlanS17 -

The pic below shows our two arrangements, put together for the pic, in our balcony cabin on Azamara Quest 2008. We thought it was just right. Anyhow, it brightened the cabin, and my DW really enjoyed them.

Flowers.jpg.f7a67e8822ad30d8b8b9718783819113.jpg

I was expecting a single arrangement, and for it to look like the one on the left. This is actually nicer than I expected. It sounds like I may be just fine with what the cruise provides.

Thanks for the response. This site really is an invaluable resource!

I was expecting a single arrangement, and for it to look like the one on the left. This is actually nicer than I expected. It sounds like I may be just fine with what the cruise provides.

Thanks for the response. This site really is an invaluable resource!

You might want to hit the local market area in one of your ports and choose some flowers together. A picture of the flower market, and then another of your wife in your cabin with the flowers will make lovely memories of your cruise. (note: Your cabin steward can always find a vase of the appropriate size. Just ask.)

You might want to hit the local market area in one of your ports and choose some flowers together. A picture of the flower market, and then another of your wife in your cabin with the flowers will make lovely memories of your cruise. (note: Your cabin steward can always find a vase of the appropriate size. Just ask.)

That's a good call. I like it! Half the stops on the itinerary aren't conducive to flowers, but I bet we can find something...

we always stop at a flower market and purchase flowers for our cabin. You room steward will gladly supply a vase, or we bring along a plastic flat one that expands when water is added. What is your embarcation port?

It's an itinerary from Venice to Athens. The first half of the itinerary will visit some green places, but the second half is going to be sparce landscapes like Santorini.

Archived