Shareholder's benefit - how to check?

ISABELLA

I have faxed the form and a proof of ownership of the stock to Celebrity and RCCl ( we have 2 cruises booked for this year). How to find out that onboard credits are reflected in my bookings? I have tried to call but can't get anywhere.

Please help.

Thank you all.

If you submit it by email, how do you attach your proof of shares?

Did you scan in your account statement?

I scanned my proxy card from last year's Annual Report and attached that. I also carry the original card with me so I'll have something to show them in case the credit doesn't show up.

It is correct that they will confirm the credit to you by e-mail but your documentation will not show the credit.

After you board the ship ask the purser's office to run a statement of your account. This should show your credit. If it doesn't, show them the confirmation and ask them to make the adjustment.

I wish Celebrity would furnish something with the cruise documentation as some other lines do.

that state the amount of the shipboard credit for stockholders from the gal in sharholder services. I carry it it my attache with all out other docs printed out.

Hi Everyone !

I also do the same thing. I ask for confirmation from RCI via email, a few weeks before my Cruise. When I get an email reply, I print it out, and bring it with me, JUST IN CASE there is a problem. It is a good document to have with you.

Now that Celebrity and Royal Caribbean has updated their booking information online, it would be a great idea, for them to put this information on your booking..... so you can check it yourself online. I have suggested it to both Captains Club, and Crown & Anchor. Hopefully, they will do this in the future.

My thanks to Tensi Westreicher at Royal Caribbean, who does an Outstanding Job with these requests.

I sent mine in yesterday, but haven't heard back yet on the credit. I'll give it a few days, and then will follow up with the Captain's Club. I also print everything and bring it along. You never can have too much documentation with you, in case of a problem.

Karyn

It is correct that they will confirm the credit to you by e-mail but your documentation will not show the credit.

After you board the ship ask the purser's office to run a statement of your account. This should show your credit. If it doesn't, show them the confirmation and ask them to make the adjustment.

I wish Celebrity would furnish something with the cruise documentation as some other lines do.

Once onboard the ship it sometimes takes 2 to 3 days for the credit to be applied to your shipboard account. On my last cruise on the Mercury in September it took 3 days before the credit showed up.

Once onboard the ship it sometimes takes 2 to 3 days for the credit to be applied to your shipboard account. On my last cruise on the Mercury in September it took 3 days before the credit showed up.

Hi Cindon !

Same thing has happened to me. On 7 day sailings, it usually shows up on the 2nd day... On longer sailings, it typically shows up on day 2, or day 3. I have no idea why this happens, but it typically works out just fine.

Archived