Cruise to Hawaii??

kiraryker

We are thinking of doing one but I know they are longer 12 or 14 days and am just wondering from someone who has done it - was it great?? was it too long??

We have 3 families going and I seem to be the one to pick the destinations and I just hope it wouldn't get too long for them - we have only did the 7 days before.

We did one on HAL and loved it. The days over and back were very relaxing. There were some enrichment classes that I looked forward to each day. The speaker about Hawaii was excellent, so it was fun to go to his talks each day also.

We had an OV cabin so we really had to get out and about on the ship to fill up our days. If we'd had a balcony we would have just hung out there to read and enjoy the fresh air.

We loved the cruise. It was the perfect cruise for us but maybe not for everyone. Have you thought about seeing the Panama Canal instead? It's a nice long cruise with no long stretches of sea days.

Andrea63 was exactly right. We just can't do those short 7 day cruises anymore. I'm not happy unless I'm on the ship for at least 2 weeks.

I have done a 7 day around Hawaii, and a 13 day TA.

Hawaii was absolutely wonderful. Beautiful islands, fantastic locations.

We love sea days, so the TA was perfect for us. We could do as much or as little as we wanted.

I agree with another poster, if sea days aren't something you like, you might want to skip that cruise, but, definately try to do a land vacation to Hawaii. It isn't a place you should miss.

We are thinking of doing one but I know they are longer 12 or 14 days and am just wondering from someone who has done it - was it great?? was it too long??

We have 3 families going and I seem to be the one to pick the destinations and I just hope it wouldn't get too long for them - we have only did the 7 days before.

it was great! can't wait to do it again!

a 12 day cruise feels like 7 days anyway.

I have done a 7 day around Hawaii, and a 13 day TA.

Hawaii was absolutely wonderful. Beautiful islands, fantastic locations.

We love sea days, so the TA was perfect for us. We could do as much or as little as we wanted.

I agree with another poster, if sea days aren't something you like, you might want to skip that cruise, but, definately try to do a land vacation to Hawaii. It isn't a place you should miss.

I do not want to steal this thread but can you just tell me if the sea days were rough? I heard once that if you are prone to seasickness do not take this cruise. Was this the case or was it just like any other sea day in the Caribbean?

Can't wait for mines this December.

At first I was a bit nervous about too many sea days, but I realized it sure does beat a day at work so im going for it!

Also, Im not sure when is the next time ill be able to take a cruise to Hawaii so im going for it!

I sure hope im able to take less then a 15 days after this =) if not back to backs it is.

My first cruise was a 7 day around the Hawaiian islands and 7 days was too short.

I took my first 12 day cruise this year and it was awesome! After about day 10 I was ready to go home so the last 2 days I rested.

Archived