Forgot Name of Place in SJU

Northender

Someone mentioned in a review that they did not go to Senor Frogs but to a place near the pier and the lounge/bar was on the second floor.

Anyone know the name and is it in within walking distance from ship. I think our time which is scheduled for 4pm is going to be switched to 7pm so not much time to do much.:(

TIA

Trojo, I am just guessing. So far all through Feb and March, Princess has changed the time from 4pm to 7pm. We have a roll call going if you would like to join. Planning a get together at the Outrigger on Lido for 3pm day of sailing.

Anyway the following is an excerpt from one of the posters on that roll call:

"We had heard many good things about the tour "Night Tales in Old San Juan " which is usually 6pm to 8pm. When I inquired about reserving the tour, they told me that the Star Princess had been docking at 7pm during February and March which would be too late to take their tour if they continued to do so in April.

Now however they have added a 8:10pm to 10:10pm tour on April 5th to accommodate Star Princess passangers that want to take the tour. So we are planning to take that tour in San Juan. We still hope to get in port at 4:00 since the fort is open until 6:00pm until May and then we would have time to see the inside of the fort."

Right now it is anyone's guess whether we will be in SJU at 4 or later.

Also, the excursion I picked for Tortola was cancelled.

Someone mentioned in a review that they did not go to Senor Frogs but to a place near the pier and the lounge/bar was on the second floor.

Anyone know the name and is it in within walking distance from ship. I think our time which is scheduled for 4pm is going to be switched to 7pm so not much time to do much.:(

TIA

Could someone be thinking of the Hard Rock Cafe>>>It's within walking distance of the Pier and the bar is on the 2nd floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived