The Parrot Club

1skier1

we were looking for a good place to go on our night before our cruise leaves, have read that the parrot club is a swanky hot spot. has anyone been there, is it good, is it out of control expensive? thanks for any info or other recomendations...

Four of us dined there Saturday the 26th of Feb. Dinner and two drinks per person ran around $200US. Food and service was fantastic. We were sat right around 6 pm and didn't stick around to see if it became a "swanky hot spot" later in the evening.

I think we would give it four thumbs up.

My husband and I ate at the Parrott Club following our cruise. We had a wonderful time. Ate in the upstairs patio. The next night we ate at one of the owners other spots (across the street) and were greeted by name "Hi, Mrs. ______, from the night before. We felt really special. They do a great job! The food is wonderful.

Be aware that it is easy to order too much. The appitizers are very large. We ordered an appitizer each - too much, we should have shared. I took them back to our Hotel fridge, thinking they would be great on the return flight. Problem is, I forgot them.

These are terrific spots!

Regards,

Shannon

We were at the Parrot Club in Jan. Loved it! The mojitos were outstanding and as the previous person stated - portions were large. We easily met some locals who were having an appetizer (one that was not on the menu) as a main course. It looked so good, we asked for the same thing. It was presented beautifully in some kind of a plant display with skewers of pork, chicken, shrimp, etc. - at least two skewers of each. More than enough for the two of us.

You'll enjoy the Parrot Club,

Kaye

WE ate there the evening before our cruise. Able to walk there from Wyndam in Old San Juan. We had crab cakes for appetizer, sea bass and my husband had barbecue salmon. Food was fantastic.

Enjoy!

Cindy

I had lunch at the Parrot Club after my cruise before going to the airport. The food was fantastic & well worth the price. I had a tuna steak served with island salsa & the crab cake appetiser. Both were DELICIOUS:-) Lunch was like $25.00 with tip. The atmosphere is very upscale, nice, yet still casual. I'm looking forward to going there again the next time 'm in OSJ.

Go & Enjoy!

Island Annie

• 4 weeks later...

It is in Old San Juan, at 363 Calle Fortaleza. My understanding is that everything within Old San Juan is walking distance from the pier, although apparently it's not level. Sorry, that's all I know. We'll be there in a few weeks, so I can report back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you want Nightlife go to the Disco's at some of the hotels... or better yet... if you like a younger crowd... go to Señor Frogg's.

Where is the Senor Frogs located, is it in old san Juan ?? Is it as hot has all to other clubs under this company ??

Archived