Marina Cabin 7111

janmitch

I've just booked this cabin for an April, 2012 cruise and have a couple of questions. When you come into the cabin, is the bed on the right or the left? Also, does anyone have a picture of this cabin's balcony? Would love to get a peak to tide me over until I can see it in person. Thanks so much! Jan

I've just booked this cabin for an April, 2012 cruise and have a couple of questions. When you come into the cabin, is the bed on the right or the left? Also, does anyone have a picture of this cabin's balcony? Would love to get a peak to tide me over until I can see it in person. Thanks so much! Jan

According to cruisedeckplans.com, which has been accurate in the past, the bed is on the left, meaning the bath is also on the left. This is a drawing of that layout:

cat-veranda-3ds.jpg

We had 7108 on the maiden voyage, which is the opposite layout, but has the same type of balcony. Here's a photo of that, bearing in mind that yours will be a mirror image:

2005-01-04%2009.01.03.jpg

Don - I appreciate your quick reply. I think I remember from your posts that you were in 7108. Our friends will be in that cabin, so I'll share this picture with them. It seems impossible that we've finally booked this cruise and I'm not sure I'll be able to wait for 13 months until we step aboard. I'll be stalking these boards until then, I'm sure. . . :)

• 1 month later...

is the starboard side cabin 7111 the same as 7108?

I saw your pic and wanted to reserve this cabin for my upcoming "Continental Connoisseur" cruise but it was unavailable...so I booked 7111 instead.

We were in 7111 for Pearls of the Riviera in April. Don is correct. The bed and bath are on the left as you enter the room. The verandah is spacious. We hosted 2 other couples on several occasions for an impromtu happy hour. There was more than enough room for 6 adults to be comfortable and enjoy the wide views. I predict you will love it.

Archived