The Final Call - Pride

Sept2010

It's finally here...

I got my final call today and it all seems so official. I am getting married on April 3rd on the Carnival Pride.

I was previously told that the wedding would be in the butterflies lounge but today it was confirmed that it will be in Taj Mahal due to the amount of people coming. The wedding starts at 1:30 and the reception will start at 2:00 in beauties club because of the D.J.

I am soooo excited. Good Luck to all of you!

So exciting....congrats!

How many ppl are you having? I am getting married May 22nd on the Pride. I think we will have about 60 ppl attending.

Congrats to you. At first I had around 80 and they told me it would be in the butterflies lounge and that it can hold up to 300 but now I have 97.

When they called today and told me I could not have it in the butterflies lounge I asked about the 300 number and they said for a wedding they do not like to sit that many people in there and that everyone will be hot and on top of each other. There is no other wedding that will be in there that day but they said they don't like to seat over a certain amount. They said that the Taj Mahal will be more space and it will not be as hot or crowded. I can only assume with the video and the pictures maybe they want the seating a certain way so everyone can see.. I thought I saw brides on here that had over 100 that had theirs in the butterflies lounge but I could be wrong.. The Taj Mahal looks so big but it does have more of the wedding type of setting so I guess I will be o.k.

Archived