Rhapsody Soda Cards

Hello to all,

just a quick question in regards to the soda cards on rhapsody, i was tossing up if it was good value to purchase the 3 kids a soda card?

Are the kids able to get a drink at any bar or are they limited to where they can go to get a drink? and secondly if i was going to be a little cheap , is it possible to just get one of the kids a soda card and he can then look after his siblings lol as many times as he likes!!:o never used this system before and any hints would be appreciated.

thanks guys

kindest regards

aussiescouser(pete&rose):D:D:D

Hello to all,

just a quick question in regards to the soda cards on rhapsody, i was tossing up if it was good value to purchase the 3 kids a soda card?

Are the kids able to get a drink at any bar or are they limited to where they can go to get a drink? and secondly if i was going to be a little cheap , is it possible to just get one of the kids a soda card and he can then look after his siblings lol as many times as he likes!!:o never used this system before and any hints would be appreciated.

thanks guys

kindest regards

aussiescouser(pete&rose):D:D:D

Hi, you can buy the card on the first day, it comes with a drink bottle, they put a little sticker on the cruise card so you can get a drink anywhere even without the drink bottle. Um yep I probably would be a little cheap as you say lol

Yes you can get drinks from any bar on the ship....depends on mood of bar waiter at time when it comes to get multiple drinks on 1 card, ive seen lots get away with it and also seen some be told "sorry, 1 card = 1 drink".

This thread has been moved over from the P&O Australia forum to the new Australia & New Zealand Cruisers forum that is intended for A/NZ cruisers on line other than P&O Australia.

The discussion can be continued [url="This thread has been moved over from the P&O Australia forum to the new Australia & New Zealand Cruisers forum that is intended for A/NZ cruisers on line other than P&O Australia.

The discussion can be continued there.

Archived