Noisy cabin?

maddmaxx

Been away from the boards for a long time... booked a spur of the moment three day on the wonder and got stuck with a cabin under wavebands or whatever they call their onboard night spot. Thanks Disney... I specifically asked not to be stuck under the disco. But that's another matter.

So, the question of the day, and I know it has been asked more than a few times... how noisy is that cabin going to be? Second time the Mouse has stuck me with a bad cabin...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We were right under one of the clubs on our last trip....never again. Even the children had trouble getting to sleep with the noise from above.

If your extremely lucky, perhaps you can get moved once on the ship if there are any no shows or call back and ask to be moved.

• 4 months later...

Just out of curiousity...

Anyone who has had a noisy cabin where are you from? I have read post where people say it is unbarable and post where people say they barely hear it. I am so afraid that I will get a noisy cabin. I am from Chicago so I am hoping that the people who find the rooms real noisy are from nice quiet neighborhoods that aren't used to planes, sirens, trains, and all the other city noises .

Archived