Rhapsody Soda Cards

Hello to all,

just a quick question in regards to the soda cards on rhapsody, i was tossing up if it was good value to purchase the 3 kids a soda card?

Are the kids able to get a drink at any bar or are they limited to where they can go to get a drink? and secondly if i was going to be a little cheap , is it possible to just get one of the kids a soda card and he can then look after his siblings lol as many times as he likes!!:o never used this system before and any hints would be appreciated.

thanks guys

kindest regards

aussiescouser(pete&rose):D:D:D

Hello to all,

just a quick question in regards to the soda cards on rhapsody, i was tossing up if it was good value to purchase the 3 kids a soda card?

Are the kids able to get a drink at any bar or are they limited to where they can go to get a drink? and secondly if i was going to be a little cheap , is it possible to just get one of the kids a soda card and he can then look after his siblings lol as many times as he likes!!:o never used this system before and any hints would be appreciated.

thanks guys

kindest regards

aussiescouser(pete&rose):D:D:D

Hi, you can buy the card on the first day, it comes with a drink bottle, they put a little sticker on the cruise card so you can get a drink anywhere even without the drink bottle. Um yep I probably would be a little cheap as you say lol

Yes you can get drinks from any bar on the ship....depends on mood of bar waiter at time when it comes to get multiple drinks on 1 card, ive seen lots get away with it and also seen some be told "sorry, 1 card = 1 drink".

In my opinion, it is not in the spirit of the thing to buy one kids soda package and use it for several.

The reason the packages are cheap and exist in the first place is that it is an honesty thing and basically I think it is encouraging the kids to be dishonest.

If everyone did it the soda packages would be discontinued.

Paul

In my opinion, it is not in the spirit of the thing to buy one kids soda package and use it for several.

The reason the packages are cheap and exist in the first place is that it is an honesty thing and basically I think it is encouraging the kids to be dishonest.

If everyone did it the soda packages would be discontinued.

Paul

Agreed.

Most reasonable people will pay thier way.. Lucky that the lines don't yet impose penalties like transit inspectors impose on fare evaders. Its the same sort of deal.

In Melbourne, there have been instances of these dishonest people being tackled to the ground when caught, and then try to abscond.

Not a good look on a cruise ship :eek:

P

thanks for the response guys, and for the cruise police out there i solemnly promise to uphold the law and purchase 3 soda cards for my little children and guide them in the right direction and lead them not into sin!!! get ova it!!:confused: ill try not to run and be absconded ! lol omg;)

thanks for the response guys, and for the cruise police out there i solemnly promise to uphold the law and purchase 3 soda cards for my little children and guide them in the right direction and lead them not into sin!!! get ova it!!:confused: ill try not to run and be absconded ! lol omg;)

All is forgiven for repentant souls.

Only gangways ----- No gang-plank for you ;)

P

Archived