Bar Menu in the Med??

louhun88

Hi

Does anyone have a copy of a recent bar menu from a ship that has been sailing in the Med??

Im wanting to see the cost of wine by the glass and which spirits the cocktails contain :confused:

Louise x

Hi

Does anyone have a copy of a recent bar menu from a ship that has been sailing in the Med??

Im wanting to see the cost of wine by the glass and which spirits the cocktails contain :confused:

Louise x

Hi Louise

The Bar menus are the same fleetwide ..here are a couple of links that may help you :D

http://www.scribd.com/full/33759184?access_key=key-bkjmazztxk8nbrcj108

Part of the drink menu in the Boleros Lounge

I love the sound of the menu on flickr! But i don't think there is a Bolero's on the Grandeur of the seas :(

My mouth was watering when checking out the first link...by the time I had looked at all 17 pages ..I was like " oh I need a cruise soon" :D

OMG... lava flows!! I am soooo happy! :D

They were my absolute favourite cocktails in Hawaii. So... my budget for this trip is going to have to be revised upwards somewhat!

I don't buy cocktails very often though ... $7 + tip will be about £4.80. How does that compare with UK prices? (most of the cocktails look to be around $6-$8)

OMG... lava flows!! I am soooo happy! :D

They were my absolute favourite cocktails in Hawaii. So... my budget for this trip is going to have to be revised upwards somewhat!

I don't buy cocktails very often though ... $7 + tip will be about £4.80. How does that compare with UK prices? (most of the cocktails look to be around $6-$8)

I would say that's cheaper than the UK, anytime I've been in Glasgow I've paid around £6-£8!!

Archived