Sailing on the Allure

My husband and I are sailing on the Allure of the Seas on Sept. 25th, 2011. Is there anyone else sailing on Allure that week?

We have an Inside cabin this time over Central Park. We have sailed with Royal before and have been to all the ports on this itineary. We selected this ship just for the experience.

Can anyone tell me if there is a charge for the zip line and the carousel?

I love to take pictures so I am looking for some out of the way "secret" spots to get some unique shots. Can anyone help me out?

I'm also a newbie, not sure how to check if anyone responds to this post.;)

My husband and I are sailing on the Allure of the Seas on Sept. 25th, 2011. Is there anyone else sailing on Allure that week?

We have an Inside cabin this time over Central Park. We have sailed with Royal before and have been to all the ports on this itineary. We selected this ship just for the experience.

Can anyone tell me if there is a charge for the zip line and the carousel?

I love to take pictures so I am looking for some out of the way "secret" spots to get some unique shots. Can anyone help me out?

I'm also a newbie, not sure how to check if anyone responds to this post.;)

There is a whole section on Cruise Critic to meet people on your specific cruise. You can also sign up for a Meet and Mingle so you can meet the people you chatted with before the sailing.

I also recommend you read through the RCI thread where there is even more info, especially from people sailing on the Oasis. Many things are the same on both ships though there are some differences.

No charge for the zipline or carousel.

If you search on a thread for secret spots you'll find plenty of recommendations.

Just keep checking this thread and you'll see plenty of responses.

Archived