Going to alaska in june

messymarie

They have lower the fare on the amsterdam june 24 cruise by $500.00. Will they refund the $500.00 or drop our final payment $500.00

Who dropped the fare; HAL or your TA ? If you have not made final payment you need to contact your TA to adjust your fare.

They have lower the fare on the amsterdam june 24 cruise by $500.00. Will they refund the $500.00 or drop our final payment $500.00

We are on this cruise. I have checked daily for the past month on the fare and can not find any further discount;s either with HAL or my TA. Is the $500 drop per person and where did you find it ?

Thanks

That might be a "new booking" promo price. Nothing will happen automatically to give you a price reduction. Contact your TA to see what can be done by cancelling and rebooking, or getting a cabin upgrade for the same price you paid, or getting some OBC credit, or some combination of those adjustments.

On the hal web site. When i went and book it i piad a certain price. Today it is $500.00 cheaper cat. J

We also have a J category but no price reduction.

The HAL website shows a much lower price but it is for the May 2011 sailing. The 06/24/2011 sailing is approx. $1,949/person.

Please be sure you're comparing apples to apples ... the 6/24 Amsterdam, Cat J, is indeed now $1949pp + $130.61 taxes for a total of $2079.61. Not sure if your previous $2318 includes those taxes or not. The $1949 price is View & Verandah Sale pricing...

Archived