Flower Gifts

ZipGirl

I am sailing the Millenium in May to celebrate my 25th anniversary. I know some flowers will be provided in my concierge cabin, but I'm thinking of surprising my partner with a roses in the stateroom. Has anyone ever purchased roses as a gift on celebrity? How well did they hold up during a 7 day cruise? What about the other floral arrangements?

We're already set with specialty dining and the premium beverage packages, and I know we'll individually book spa treatments. So that pretty much leaves flowers as a "surprise.":D

On our very first Celebrity cruise on the Constellation DH purchased a beautiful arrangement for our cabin. It was not roses, but contained lilies and a number of other types of flowers. At the end of seven days it had barely started to wilt. I added fresh water as needed to the vase.

Yes

Order the flowers! i must say that they do a great job with the flowers! they will last, even two week cruise, and they do allow you to take them home!

We always order the flowers, the roses are beautiful! The price is great also!

Years ago all the rooms came with a flower arrangement that was refreshed every day or so! now we must buy our own, but that is fine with me!

The exotic arrangement is one of the best that I have seen!

I am sailing the Millenium in May to celebrate my 25th anniversary. I know some flowers will be provided in my concierge cabin, but I'm thinking of surprising my partner with a roses in the stateroom. Has anyone ever purchased roses as a gift on celebrity? How well did they hold up during a 7 day cruise? What about the other floral arrangements?

We're already set with specialty dining and the premium beverage packages, and I know we'll individually book spa treatments. So that pretty much leaves flowers as a "surprise.":D

I had roses set up to be delivered to my wife this past Valentines day on the Millennium. I was hoping the flowers would be there upon our arrival but instead there was a card saying the flowers would be coming...duh...sort of took away the surprise! That said the flowers arrived later in the day and they were beautiful. The thing I can't understand about the Bon voyage gifts is that they are handled the same if a friend has something sent to the room or an occupant has something sent to the room. Good luck. No matter what they will be beautiful.

Yes

Order the flowers! i must say that they do a great job with the flowers! they will last, even two week cruise, and they do allow you to take them home!

We always order the flowers, the roses are beautiful! The price is great also!

Years ago all the rooms came with a flower arrangement that was refreshed every day or so! now we must buy our own, but that is fine with me!

The exotic arrangement is one of the best that I have seen!

I wonder if it is different at each port because in Bayone they were not allowing people to take their flowers off the ship. There were a lot of upset people because they had been given huge arrangements for Mothers Day (our departing day) and were not allowed to take them off the ship.

Archived