Godfrey tours....why doesn't he answer?

maggieq

Have asked a question and heard back from Godfrey the next day (to explain tour).

Tried to reserve on Saturday for an 11:00 a.m. pick up (since we would rather do less town time). No response. Sent again on Sunday and still no response.

Does anyone have his email address, that would be different from the address the reservation went to?

Thanks.

M

same happened to me. I asked question... I heard from him the next day.

2 days ago I made reservations for our upcoming cruise. Have yet to hear from him.

I'm sure he's not responding right away because he's busy. Before answering an email with yes or no, he needs to check to see how many have booked and if there's still room.

It's much easier to reply to an email where a just a question is being asked.

sunnyliston.com offers the same tour for the same price in St. Thomas. He will call you and speak to you personally. I booked with him instead of Godfrey because it took a week for Godfrey to get back with me.

I guess we sometimes forget that business people do have personal lives as well.

I'm sure he's busy now catching up on all the emails and reservations that have piled up since his absence.

Thanks. I am two towns away. B'friend lived there for 12 years.

Anyway, I think I will give up on Godfrey and find something else. I would of thought he would, if he is booked, send something back either way.

I see on his book that he asks people to sign messages similiar to mine.....no answer.

I had the same experience as Rick. After not hearing from Godfrey, I went back to the Virtual St. Thomas site and learned of Sunny. I e-mailed him and had a phone call in a couple hours. After talking to him, we booked (8 of us) with Sunny and had a fabulous time. According to other posts, he is the same price and offers more flexibility. We would strongly recommend Sunny.

I'm having the same problem. One week and no response from Godfrey so I am considering switching to Sonny or Timmy www.timmytours.com . One question about this type of tour...how many people do they "cram" into these safari-type vehicles? The pictures on all the web-sites look awfully "cozy" if you know what I mean ;) . As DH and I are on the "fluffy" side...just don't want to be packed in like sardines.

Thanks

Deb

Godfrey is wonderful. Just got back from our cruise. He had just gotten back on the island due to a death of a family member the day we took the tour. This was last Tuesday. I called his cell from the dock since we were unsure where to meet and he made sure one of his men picked us up pronto. I later checked email and he let me know that he had been off the island and unable to get email and apologized. He gives a great tour and I highly recommend it.

Just made a copy of email from Godfrey reserving our 10am pickup from ship for his tour this July. :D

He apologized for the delay in responding due to him being off the island.

I had emailed Godfrey on Friday trying to make reservations for next week. When I didn't hear back by Sunday evening I email Sunny. I had a response and reservation confirmation late Sunday night.:) I'm sure Godfrey is good too, he is probably just having trouble catching up from being away. But I was concerned about getting reservations on such short notice so I am glad Sunny got back to me so quickly!:D

I emailed him four times so far since 3/11 and even called his cell on 3/16 and have not heard from him yet. I suppose I will give him one more day and then probaly book with Sunny Liston. Even though I am not keen on the fact that Sunny says he will have us back at the ship at 4:00 island time which is 3:00 ship's time and our ship does not leave until 6:00.

Archived