Coupon for a friend

Last week we booked 3 cabins on Vision for Oct. 2005. Two are eligible for C&A discount coupons but the 3rd couple are first time cruisers and therefore do not have access to any coupons. If anyone has an extra " $50 off for a friend" coupon that they will not be using, I would be happy to take advantage of it. Thanks in advance.

I booked 2 rooms in Jan for DH & kids. DH's brother also booked the same cruise himself with the cabin next to ours. I got my hands on a coupon after I booked. I then took it to my travel agent where she then called RCCL to have it applied to both our rooms. RCCL was nice enough to extend the same $50 off coupon to the brother in laws room. Depending on who you booked it for see if they can extend it to the other parties. Good Luck

Dyanna

The coupons we are using are the ones from the magazine for C&A members. Since the 3rd party is first time and not a C&A member, we need the "friends" coupon. I am certain that RCI would not extend diamond coupon credit to a first timer. Wish it were so.

Archived