Platinum Stationery-What do you do with yours?

DEBnGAB

Can you imagine though if Carnival actually discontinued platinum stationary .

OMG the shrieks of "Carnival doesn't give a damn about us, their best customers!" would be deafening.

There would be countless CC threads and angry rants to John Heald's blog and facebook etc. etc.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.;)

You're right. Whatever Carnival does for the Platinum perks, people will always be upset 1 way or the other.

We use the paper for scrap paper. We keep it by the computer and write down the prices for possibilities for our next cruise.

I would think one would use it for scratch paper or grocery lists or stuff like that, rather than throwing it away.:confused:

That's exactly what I do. I recycle all sorts of paper (junk mail, including those pesky credit apps, etc) and cut it into 4x6 size and use it for scratch paper. I have a little basket on my desk that it all fits into perfectly.

I put it away with my other note paper and when I need to write someone that would get a kick out of seeing it, I use it. Granted, I have more than I will probably ever use. Maybe Carnival could give little silver note pads with our names instead of the large sheets. I would be more likely to use those. I could just hear the complaints though. Now they've cut down the size of paper to economize!

Can you imagine though if Carnival actually discontinued platinum stationary .

OMG the shrieks of "Carnival doesn't give a damn about us, their best customers!" would be deafening.

There would be countless CC threads and angry rants to John Heald's blog and facebook etc. etc.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.;)

I think most of us including myself would not care in the least.

Now if they discontinued the free laundry that would be a different story.

I think most of us including myself would not care in the least.

Now if they discontinued the free laundry that would be a different story.

I'm sure that thats true for you. But it amazes me how furious any change makes people.(Not just here)

Reading the posts on the reaction to such changes as the number of people in the Lido bands or something

missing from the menu or even downgrading of "elegant night" clothing, makes people crazy.

My point is there are people out there,especially new Platinums who will be very angry if you

take away one of their perks.

I bring it home....then stick it somewhere thinking it might come in handy....then end up tossing it out when cleaning out a drawer. I also would rather they do away with this but I also HATE all the 10 sheets of ads they leave! I can't imagine all the $$ they are spending for paper...ink...employee time...Guess I should just be glad they finally did away with the silver frame for platinum!

I'm sure that thats true for you. But it amazes me how furious any change makes people.(Not just here)

Reading the posts on the reaction to such changes as the number of people in the Lido bands or something

missing from the menu or even downgrading of "elegant night" clothing, makes people crazy.

My point is there are people out there,especially new Platinums who will be very angry if you

take away one of their perks.

Since when does voicing your opinion make you crazy:confused:

It sits on the counter.

I just read an article about how the current younger generation is so wired and over scheduled these days "they are emotionally uninvested in tradition or family roots." It goes on to say "the challenge to bridge generational prototypes..is to figure out how to slow down the communication explosion and regain the human connection."

And the USPS is about bankrupt.

Maybe we should all write a note to someone!

Archived