Suggestions..... to do fairly inexpensive and yet fun for 3 kids and 3 adults.....

speedbump1999

I really need some guidance.... we are on the Maasdam on 3/31 and one of the stops is Antigua. I have never been there and we are in the port from 8am till 11 pm. I am looking to do things that are truly inexpensive since there are 6 of us. Also if we do something with the kids and then go back to the ship with them, any suggestions for my husband and I to venture back out onto the island to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to Antigua in four or five years. However I have been there several times on cruiseships and find it one of the most boring islands every. They constantly brag about 360 beaches but that's about all they do have. Personally I would find one of the van drivers that are waiting at the dock, and usually for 15 or 20 pp they will give you a several hour tour, drop you at a beach and then come back for you and return you to the ship.

I really need some guidance.... we are on the Maasdam on 3/31 and one of the stops is Antigua. I have never been there and we are in the port from 8am till 11 pm. I am looking to do things that are truly inexpensive since there are 6 of us. Also if we do something with the kids and then go back to the ship with them, any suggestions for my husband and I to venture back out onto the island to do.

Check out his website. He is a good person and will give you a nice tour. Just tell him Grumpy sent you.:D

Archived