Ship Time, Docking time and local time

Cattie

We're going to Cozumel next week on Valor. I'm now panicking because we're booked at Nachi Cocom and I realize it's a 2 hour difference due to daylight savings.

Can someone please tell me if the time on our itinerary 8am -5pm is local time or will it really be 6am-3pm like ship time. The Puerta Maya docking schedule says 8am local time, but of course I'm panicking due to the fact I've raved about Nachi to 7 other people and we're all booked for it. None of us have been there and really want to be able to relax for the day, not have to rush back to the ship.

And if it's 8am local time, does our dining time still go on ship time? Which would be the 2 hour difference?

We're going to Cozumel next week on Valor. I'm now panicking because we're booked at Nachi Cocom and I realize it's a 2 hour difference due to daylight savings.

Can someone please tell me if the time on our itinerary 8am -5pm is local time or will it really be 6am-3pm like ship time. The Puerta Maya docking schedule says 8am local time, but of course I'm panicking due to the fact I've raved about Nachi to 7 other people and we're all booked for it. None of us have been there and really want to be able to relax for the day, not have to rush back to the ship.

And if it's 8am local time, does our dining time still go on ship time? Which would be the 2 hour difference?

All I can tell you is do not switch from ship time ever unless they ask you to on the ship... Nachi doesnt open until 9am anyways.. by the time you dock have brekkie and catch a cab there you should be there right around opening time... if you are early they will let you in .. just not serve alcohol right away... sometimes if you are lucky they will :p

Dinner will be normal time.. ship time...

All I can tell you is do not switch from ship time ever unless they ask you to on the ship... Nachi doesnt open until 9am anyways.. by the time you dock have brekkie and catch a cab there you should be there right around opening time... if you are early they will let you in .. just not serve alcohol right away... sometimes if you are lucky they will :p

Dinner will be normal time.. ship time...

Yes but the time on the itinerary says we dock at 8am, is that ship time or local time?

Archived